The SPDC invites applications from suitably qualified full-time Nigerian students admitted in the 2019/2020 academic session to apply for the SPDC JV University scholarship awards. The objective of the SPDC JV scholarship programmes is to develop Nigeria’s talent for the future.
The merit-based scholarship is in two categories – the National Merit Award (NM) and the Areas of Operation Merit Award.
- National Merit Award (NM) – Open to all Nigerians
- Areas of Operation Merit Award – Open to Nigerians who are indigenes of SPDC’s operational areas in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States
Application Deadline: 25th September 2021
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Number of Scholarships: Several
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Be registered FULL-TIME undergraduates on an accredited course in any approved Universities in Nigeria
- Be in 200 Level (as of December 2020) or possess proof of admission into an undergraduate programme in the 2019/2020 academic session
- All applicants should have a valid personal email account for the purpose of correspondence for this application.
- All applications must be done online, visit the application website at: https://www.spdc-jv-scholarship.shell.com/ to apply.
- Applicants for the Areas of Operation Merit Award are required to provide scanned copies of letters of identification, stamped and signed by government-recognised:
- The paramount chief/traditional head of the community; and
- The Chairman of the Community Development Committee or the Community Executive Council (CDC or CEC)
The letters should be addressed to:
Social Performance & Social Investment
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited
P/S: Each document must not exceed 200KB and the image format must be in JPEG