The 2021 WAEC GCE Second Series Registration is still on sale. The deadline to apply is now 15th October 2021. The cost of the form is N18,000
We are pleased to inform the general public that the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates 2021 Second Series registration has commenced from Monday, 23rd August, 2021 to Thursday, 15th October 2021.
The examination will be urban-based and will be conducted at a period to be announced in due course. Thirty-Six subjects will be available for the examination.
Intending candidates are advised to visit the Council’s corporate website –www.waecnigeria.org– to confirm available examination towns and subjects before obtaining the registration PIN.
English Language and Mathematics have been automatically selected for you because they are compulsory. You are required to select the other subjects you wish to register for in this examination. Please note that a minimum of Seven (7) and a maximum of Nine (9) subjects are allowed (English Language and Mathematics inclusive).
REGISTRATION FOR THE EXAMINATION.
Registration for the WASSCE for Private Candidates, 2021 — Second Series—will be online. After obtaining the Registration PIN, candidates should log on to www.waecnigeria.org for registration. Candidates should also note that the registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the examination centers.
WAEC GCE Registration Period | SecondSeries
The normal registration period is from Monday, 23rd August, 2021 to 15th October 2021.
How To Apply for the WAEC GCE Registration
Candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of Eighteen Thousand Naira only (N18,000) at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the registration PIN and the information VCD:
- Access Bank Plc;
- First Bank of Nig. Ltd;
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc;
- Access (Diamond);
- First City Monument Bank Plc;
- Skye Bank Plc;
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc;
- Ecobank Ltd;
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc;
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc;
- United Bank for Africa Plc;
- Fidelity Bank Plc;
- Heritage Bank Plc;
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc;
- Unity Bank Plc;
- WEMA Bank Plc.
- Polaris bank
- Jaiz Bank
In addition, candidates will be required to pay Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.
Candidates who wish to register for the examination after the close of entries may be accommodated as “Walk-in-Candidates”, provided they register not less than twenty four hours to the scheduled time of the paper (s) they intend to write. The “Walk-in-Candidates” fee is Thirty Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N30, 500.00), only.
Candidates with Special Needs
Candidates with special need will also register online like other candidates but they must clearly state their challenge eg. Blind, low vision, spastic, speech, etc.
Completion of Registration
Candidates must complete registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure their names, date of birth, passport and other personal details are correct. They are to also print the admission notice/ photo card as evidence of successful registration. Which will serve as identification during the examination.
The Result Checker PIN will also be on the Photo Card. Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.
- Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
- Candidates should note that registration fee is not refundable.
- Candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC website (waeconline.org.ng) using the Registration PIN.
- Candidates must go to examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
- The entire results of candidates who sit the examination in more than one centre will be cancelled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Any candidate that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone(s) and /or electronic gadget(s) will have his or her entire results cancelled.
- Candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly completed before uploading as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. Request for correction will NOT BE entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original Photo Cards.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled, but may be prosecuted.
- Candidates must ensure they provide valid email address and telephone number (s) during registration.
- All candidates must be prepared to observe all COVID-19 Regulations.
WAEC GCE Approved Subjects.
List of Approved Subjects for WAEC GCE Second Series 2021
|List of Approved Subjects|
|COMMERCE||FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING||CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES||ECONOMICS|
|GEOGRAPHY||GOVERNMENT||ISLAMIC STUDIES||LITERATURE IN ENGLISH|
|CIVIC EDUCATION||ENGLISH LANGUAGE||FRENCH||HAUSA|
|IGBO||YORUBA||FURTHER MATHEMATICS||GENERAL MATHEMATICS|
|HEALTH EDUCATION||TECHNICAL DRAWING||FOODS AND NUTRITION||VISUAL ART|
SELECTION OF PREFERRED EXAMINATION TOWN.
You are required to select the state and town you wish to write the examination. The exact center will be automatically assigned to you by the system. Please note that you cannot change your examination town after submission
CLICK HERE to view your EXAM TOW.
Intending candidates are advised to visit the Council’s corporate website –www.waecnigeria.org – to confirm available examination towns and subjects before obtaining the registration PIN.